[pct-l] Seatac or Seattle to Stevens Pass transportation

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 16:42:10 CDT 2010

I'm in Seattle. If the timing of your flight works out I can pick you up at the airport and give you a ride up to the pass. I work a full time job so it would have to be in the evening or weekend... Got flight details yet?

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra