[pct-l] Night light

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:57:48 CDT 2010

I only have experience with the Fenix HP10.  It's a spectacular headlamp,
but nearly 5 ounces for the headlamp plus whatever the batteries weighs is
probably too much for ultralighters.  Still, I appreciate the light this
thing puts out, its incredibly long runtime and its ability to shrug off
whatever I throw at it.

Eugene