[pct-l] Section O California

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Mar 18 12:00:10 CDT 2010

Well I think Section O bashing started with the guidebook author IIRC.
Several places he/they make comments on what they found nice or miserable,
and it seems to sometimes get my hopes or anxiety up. Especially things like
'a particularly hot steep climb' gets one worried up things and then the day
you are there a gentle breeze keeps you cool, the flowers are blooming, and
someone let a cold soda beside the trail besides.