[pct-l] Umbrella holder

Rebekah David rebekahedavid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:58:05 CDT 2010

I used to be a caregiver for a woman who had something similar to
this<http://www.rehabmart.com/imagesfromsp/SP553668L.jpg>for attaching
her umbrella to her wheelchair... It was nearly $50.00 if I
remember correctly, and it required CONSTANT adjusting... I hated that
umbrella almost as much as I hated that job. They may have been related.

Anyhow, I think you could get acceptable results with some duct tape and a
$3.00 C-clamp from a home improvement store if you have an external frame...
otherwise you might have to modify your umbrella into a hat like
this<http://www.anchorclanker.com/laughfile/umbrella-hat%5B1%5D.jpg>:D