[pct-l] Georgi.......Trail Angel

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 15:25:57 CDT 2010

I was hoping there would be a couple of hikers who could help them
out for a week before their hike. It's too bad after all these years of them
doing for the hundreds of hikers every year that "someone" out there could
help.

That. Exactly that.  I wish I lived closer.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra