[pct-l] Solar Charger

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:23:22 CDT 2010

2010/3/20 Eugene <atetuna at hotmail.com>:

> I just got it and was very pleasantly surprised.  It comes with Sanyo Eneloop batteries.  These are generally considered to be the best AA rechargeable batteries.

Yes, it must be one of the best batteries.

http://sanyo.com/eneloop/whats/index.html

Next week, I will test the powerfilm + battery system.  So, the next
month, I can report the outcomes.

I measured the weights. The weight of powerfilm with batteries was 169
grams, without battereis was 117 grams. It was reported that the  iPod
 was successfully recharged.

--
Sincerely