[pct-l] Plantar fasciitis

Cristine Jennings cj5w4wd at live.com
Fri Mar 19 19:47:57 CDT 2010

I noticed a few post about this.  I am just a lowly section hiker but all it took was 50 miles on CA-Section I for my first experience with this outrageously painful ailment.  When I returned from my 75 mile section I saw my doctor and PT.  Relief did not come soon enough so I did my own research and found the solution-- Kinesio tape.  I already had some from an experiement with my knee so I Googled and found the method for PF. I taped at night and the very next morning I got out of bed with NO PAIN.  It is a freakin miracle.  The method is very simple and I will never hike without some strips of tape in my pack.  I will be on CA Section C this April, and maybe at ADZPCTKO.  Will have tape.  Will demo.  BTW, I am always barefoot around the house, even now.  No more problems.

Cris

...mountains don't tolerate fools