[pct-l] First aid kit

Jason E. Gillikin jason at gillikin.org
Fri Mar 19 23:35:36 CDT 2010

Kit:  Band-Aids (assorted sizes), moleskin, triple-antibiotic cream,
antidiarrheal pills (Immodium), ibuprofen, aspirin, exam gloves, tweezers,
alcohol wipes, adhesive tape, gauze pads (assorted sizes), elastic bandage,
cold pack, topical anesthetic, burn cream, diphenhydramine, Dramamine,
thermometer, sting pads, iodine, butterfly closures.

First-aid kits are one area I never skimp.

-- Jason