[pct-l] Kinesio tape

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 00:23:38 CDT 2010

Eugene wrote:

Wait, so is the adhesive reusable or a one-time thing?  If it's reusable, I
may try it out.  I think it's worth a shot if it helps my feet recuperate
faster and more fully.  My feet are by far my limiting factor on the trail,
so this definitely has my interest.

It's *fantastic* stuff for blister prevention.  The adhesive is just right
to stay where you put it for multiple days but doesn't tear your skin when
you take it off or ooze goo all over your socks.  If you know that you're
prone to blistering in specific places, go ahead and apply the tape before
you even start hiking.

The only disadvantage is that it's ridiculously expensive, but I guess the
fact that one application lasts for days helps alleviate that.

I don't know anything about the intended purpose of the tape for healing
muscle injuries and stuff.

Eric