[pct-l] Hiking Kilts

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Mar 20 17:32:23 CDT 2010

Good evening,

Last year I hiked about 600 miles in loose association with Freebie, who was
a kilt wearer.  His kilt looked to be of average weight – meaning too heavy
for me.  He hiked swing-free, but whenever he stopped for a while where he
would possibly sit and lounge around he took a moment to wiggle into a pair
of shorts under the kilt.  If other intended kilt wearers think they need to
do likewise they must factor in the additional weight of the shorts.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09