[pct-l] Hiking Kilts

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 19:34:01 CDT 2010

James,

I used a Sportkilt last year on a JMT backpack trip. I did not go commando, I wore synthetic boxers. The kilt is made of synthetic material so it is a lightweight kilt but still heavier than my shorts. The kilt weight is of no concern to me.   My legs are short and the kilt is a little too long. I'll shorten it for this year's campaigns. The color is called Pacific Crest Blue, in a plaid pattern.  Maybe I'll wear it at the kick off.

The Incredible Bulk