[pct-l] Independence for resupply versus Lone Pine

DA dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net
Sat Mar 20 19:51:29 CDT 2010

I would say resupplying in independence is expensive and lean.  Gas stations that have tried to pick up the slack for the market closing.  But, and if its not closed awsome post office to mail ressupply.  Walk to the end of the treelined road after you reload at the post office, west, and sit and wait someone will always pick you up.  Some cheesy signs for paid rides around but why?  Hotels are nice, to ok.  Every year I stop in independence, I love going over kersarge, so many ways.  I also love seeing Ranger George every year.  That's all I have to say about that.