[pct-l] Antibiotics

evanaaron at juno.com evanaaron at juno.com
Sat Mar 20 22:22:16 CDT 2010

Hey there.
A good friend (doctor) heard I was hiking the PCT and asked if I was taking antibiotics in my FAK. I told him no, and he told me I should. He didnt know what kind would work in the trail setting, and I thought someone here must know what is good to take in a first aid kit.
Any suggestions as to what I should ask him for? He is willing to write me a prescription, I just have to tell him what for. Feel free to contact off list as well. Thanks guys!
Evan