[pct-l] First aid kit

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:17:52 CDT 2010

Just pulled mine out to look at it.  Contains

bandaids
needle
thread
duct tape
whistle
aspirin
ib
anti biotic ointment
Imodium
oxycodone
benadryl tablets
Desiden
Flagyl

I carry only a few pills of each and have never had to take any of the heavy
pain killers.
Ran out of Imodium once - wasn't fun...  But I wasn't carrying Flagyl then
so I could only treat the symptoms.
I tossed them in Canada because I didn't want to cross the border with them.

Thing I used the most was Desiden.  Used a night just before bed, any rash
that was starting was gone by the morning.  I was told vagisil works great
for this too - but for some reason I wasn't carrying any.

I had an acquaintance once who dislocated a shoulder several days from a
town.  He was also carrying a heavy pain killer, he told me he kept thinking
the pain pills weren't working -- until he ran out.

Ellen that was a great Idea about bringing the bags to the Pharmacy to get
them labeled correctly. I never thought of that - although I'm sure they
will look at you kind of strange when you ask how much their labels weigh  :
)

Day-Late