[pct-l] antibiotics, FAK

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:09:07 CDT 2010

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the tip. To be clear, based on just 5
minutes of research, I wouldn't say that "cipro causes damage", but rather
that it increases the risk, as described in the quote below:

"Renata Albrecht, MD, who heads the FDA's Division of Special Pathogen and
Transplant Products, estimates that spontaneous ruptures occur in about one
in 100,000 people. The agency says taking the drugs appears to triple or
quadruple the risk."

I wonder if Bactrim DS might be a good choice instead, I think its also
broad spectrum and will work for traveler's diahrea and skin infectionbut
perhaps not as much or as powerful as Cipro.

--
www.hikefor.com/haiti-2010-Dan

--~--  www.HelpMeWeatherize.com  --~--