[pct-l] question for females

Kathryn Doiron kdoiron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:59:44 CDT 2010

Menstral cups have been around for a long time.  People just stopped
using them because it was not "normal" to be touching oneself in
"those" areas.  Just like Doctors don't feel it is "normal" for women
to squat when giving birth so they stuck them on their backs with very
little leverage and invented torturous instruments for extracting
children from stubborn wombs.

kathryn

--
Kayaking gear reviews by kayakers for kayakers
Check us out at http://kayakgearreviews.org/