[pct-l] DriDucks rain gear too fragile?

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:59:53 CDT 2010

Thanks for the tip, I've read that elsewhere too. For that reason I'm only
using the dryducks jacket, and keeping my heavy(11oz), full-zip, Red Ledge
rain pants. These have taken a lot of abuse and it's great to be able to put
them on and off without having to sit down or take off my shoes. I figure
the driducks jacket will stand a better chance if I make an effort to be
careful with it.