[pct-l] Toe Socks

Junaid Dawud jdawud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:40:33 CDT 2010

I used injinji socks in 2006 and loved them.  I've had a few pairs
since then and also loved them. I think they prevented between-the-toe
blisters and were really comfy (though at first they do seem weird). I
was also very happy with their customer service: I bought a pair of
merino wool toe socks and they wore out way too quickly. I called
injinji and they informed me that it was their first year using merino
wool and then sent me two pairs of the 'old style' injinjis for free.
IMO, they are a great company and the "toe sock concept" is great at
preventing between-the-toe blisters.

Junaid