[pct-l] Rattlesnake Bites

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Thu Mar 25 02:36:42 CDT 2010

During our section hiking last year we ran across a handful of rattlers in the 420 miles between Campo and Mill Creek Summit:

Section A - 1 (about Mile 93)
Section B - 2
Section C - 2
Section D - 4 (exited PCT at Mile 420)

All of them were either right in the trail or just next to it. None of them seem to pose any danger to us but we were pretty good at keeping an eye out for them.

BigToe