[pct-l] Toilet paper / I CONGRATULATE YOU ;)

Don Billings dbillings803 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 16:04:40 CDT 2010

I congratulate you on describing a topic in a very effective, mature manner.

I do have trouble visualizing hikers doing their 'duty' so close to the trail that
the beauty of the world is hampered with wind driven TP. And, whether its recycled
TP, standard TP, or some "biodegradable" TP, I would think that it would all
break down rather quickly.

Your analysis is right on the mark. Most people (in America) walk around dirty
until they shower. Personally, I don't like the "crunchies" that result so I opt
for water even at home.

I think in Europe, the toilet device which sprays water to clean a person is
more common.

Don