[pct-l] spider bites.

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 25 22:09:55 CDT 2010

Good evening,

For my (presumed) hobo spider bite the Doc prescribed a heavy-duty
antibiotic against the possibility it might have been one of the nasty staph
infections.  He did not say the spider carried staph but that staph damage
can be mistaken for spider venom effects.  He also took some juice right out
of the swollen bite area with a big, long needle to have it analyzed.

Steel-Eye