[pct-l] Ride Share?

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 13:28:38 CDT 2010

A friend of mine and I are flying down for KO on Thursday 22nd. We get into San Diego in the afternoon... He is renting a car for us. We have room for 2 more hikers and gear. Potty/grocery/etc stops included. :)

HoosierDaddy will be heading back to the airport on the following Monday. I am not headed back until Wed, so there will be room for 3 on Monday morning.

Anyone coming into San Diego on Thurs afternoon and need a ride?? (will prolly also post this on the ADZ site)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra