[pct-l] help with planing

ישי לוין ishailevin at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 19:33:07 CDT 2010

hi everyone!my name is Ishai and I'm planing my through hike from Mexicoto canada .we both came from abroad and are staying in Berkleyca.until we head south for the trailwe wanted to start walking somewhere around april 5th and we have a lot of unsolved questions abou the trip planing if anyone who lives in the bay area is available to meet up and help us in the next two weekswe would really appreciate that!thanks for your attention!