[pct-l] ultralight and dirt cheap water/camp shoes

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Mar 26 23:21:13 CDT 2010

I've ordered a pair.  My intent is to use them as camp/shelter footwear.  For stream crossings, I'll generally just count on getting my boots and feet wet.  I don't want to carry something just to cross streams, and having something sturdy on your feet is a good thing I've found.  After I cross, I may empty out the boots and dry them off a bit; unless its raining and then they're full of water all the time anyway. :)