[pct-l] Cat sitting?

Jenny Holliday liminalgrey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 15:12:47 CDT 2010

Hello, all!

I'm all set to make another thru attempt on the PCT this year (I did 900
miles in '04 and 1,500 in '09), except for one thing: I need to find someone
kind enough to watch my cats while I'm hiking.

A relative had offered, but, unfortunately, that plan fell through last
week.  My two cats, Leo and Inigo, are neutered male adults, completely
litter box and scratching post trained, get along with other animals and
kids, and are super affectionate.  They are indoor only cats.  We currently
live in Milwaukee, but door to door delivery will be included, as well as
food, litter, and other supplies.  I would like to leave for the trail
around April 18 and expect to be back sometime in late September/early
October.

Photos of cuteness here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44164&id=1656303506&l=7c0c464483

Thanks,