[pct-l] How to catch a ride into town

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Mar 27 10:28:09 CDT 2010

Sugar Moma,.....I mean patti,
It's not my fault,........Switchback makes me do it.
Patti, don't waste your hugs and kisses on that  "big brute"  Switchback.
That  "big buffoon"  will not appreciate a fragile flower like you
Save them all for me....your Sugar daddy.
I will treat you right....rub your back and kiss your little toes.
Switchback would not know where to start, to treat you like that.

JMT Reinhold
Your  "Sugar Daddy"