[pct-l] Water

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 09:57:32 CDT 2010

We are back from a weekend at Aqua Caliente in Anza Borrego. Highly recommended for it trails, trees and most of all, hot springs.  The flowers were marvelous, as I expect they will be so in the San Felipe hills where the herd arrives  The higher elevation will provide a later bloom  There is even a small store just outside the park entrance a la Lake Morena.  The park is closed for the summer.

Drove to the border on the way back to LA land. Saw three Swiss hikers embarking on a 5 day section hike. The water was flowing well at Cottonwood Creek bridge, about 10 feet wide.

Will post flower photos tonight after work and after taxes on pctaddict.blogspot.com .

The Incredible Bulk