[pct-l] ADZ

kcristler kerouc at verizon.net
Mon Mar 29 17:14:53 CDT 2010

if scott attended adz he would be "hypocritic". instead he remains true to
his beliefs. why do his views bother you? do you feel some sort of guilt
about adz? it is here to stay, and will only get larger and more commercial
each year. fact. doesn't matter what side you are on. gonna happen. best to
figure out how best to manage it and live with it.
           kmc