[pct-l] It Kinda Sucks.

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Mar 30 20:10:26 CDT 2010

In my humble and limited experience, a lot of the odor comes off with the
clothes. Then allow ample fresh air and sunshine to somewhat neutralize the
other odors . . .

plus makes a quick dip in a stream or lake faster.

and as the sign I had posted by my hot tub said:
If God wanted us to go around naked, we'd been born that way.

Pease

Tortoise

Because truth matters"