[pct-l] pending global warming thread - PCT Thread Angel content exhaustion service provided free[OT]

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 14:59:20 CDT 2010

Contributor#1 - global warming is a fraud.  Anybody who disagrees with

me is stupid, but probably a nice person since you hike.  But still stupid.

Contributor#2 - Science teaches points A, B, C, D and E.  All arguable, but

obviously I believe in global warming, and I am smarter than guy#1.

Contributor#3 - this is a hiker forum.  If you want to argue about global warming,

go to the GlobalWarming-L and argue there.   We have important things to discuss

here, like wiping oneself in the woods and stuff like that.

Contributor#1 - oh yeah, Guy#2, well who stuck a corn cob up your backside?

Hmmm?

Contributor#4 - A horse and a parrot walk into a bar arguing about global warming..

Contributor#5 - ur all just a bunch of silly haters

List Admin - ok, this thread is now closed.  Write one more thing about global warming

and I'll kick your a*& but good.