[pct-l] Ultimate List of essential gear (for me anyway!)

JIM BRAVO jimbravo at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 31 15:52:04 CDT 2010

Jukebox:

What in the wide, wide world of sports are you doing putting practical,
field-tested gear suggestions on the PCT-L?? COME ON, if you can't find
something to moan and bitch about, someone to back-bite and/or back-stab, or
bully through the use of convoluted, ego-driven slobber, then just don't
contribute anymore!!!!!! I for one am offended! Come on, let's rumble!

Jim
Straywolf