[pct-l] Gear List

Kris De Wachter kangasauruskris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:06:28 CDT 2010

backpack ats 3 series , msr waterfilter , msr wishtlerlicht gasburner ,
pan,0,9liter, 1.2 liter cookpot, 2 sporks ,35 cc mug gsi, knife spanish hand
made , 2 liter waterbag , botel 1liter, lowe alpine sleeping polyester,rei
hafdometent 4 pounds ,2sets long onderwaer,goretex vest en high vent pants,3
pair socks,3 t shirts technofastdrystuf ,sweater, ski vest secondhand 19
dollars ,hi-tech altitude 4 shoe's ,kompas ,map 1&2 ,up to 12 days food
vegetarian dehy homemade , grondstarp orangereflect
,toothbrush,paste,viteminpils,33cc oil, gloves,hat,wistle,5 liter sink ,soap
,pancakeflipper, first aidkit 1 1/2 pound, sunglasses,harmonika ,5 clif
bars,nailclipper, 2 pair pants polyester,getors , crampons
,swimpants,suncream, total with 5 liter water 45 pounds.