[pct-l] PCT DVD Torrent seeding

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:04:47 CDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for all the responses.  I webhost gives me unlimited bandwidth and
diskspace, so as I get more iso files I'll make them available for direct
download.  I'll also make the videos viewable online (though at a lower
resolution) in the PCT Library.

I think I have the seeding thing worked out.  Ron and at least one other
person is seeding.  I appreciate that.  Big files - will take some time.

Thanks again.

--
Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"Sit as little as possible. Give no credence to any thought that was not
born outdoors while moving about freely."
   --Friedrich Nietzsche