[pct-l] Prepared for the weather

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Mon May 3 15:50:57 CDT 2010

Somehow, ultra-light has morphed into the only way to travel in the mountains. It is accepted as gospel, and is never questioned on this list, for example

Not really. I think there are a lot like me who gleam a lot from this site but do not go to the ultra-light extreme. I have settled nicely in the middle and feel very comfortable with what I bring along. How the last week in so CA would have effected me, I do not know but I do know I would have gone into that territory knowing anything is possible.

are we there yet