[pct-l] Warner Springs theft

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Mon May 3 21:56:18 CDT 2010

I am so sorry that you had that experience Patti, my experience with
Warner Springs was nothing but wonderful. They allowed me to leave my
car there for a few days, gave me the hiker rate even though I am not
currently a thru-hiker, when I ate dinner there the chef came out to
talk to me and I generally felt like a celebrity with "queen" type
treatment. Hopefully that thief will get what is coming to them. I
certainly hope that you find your tent.
Kathi