[pct-l] Warner Springs theft

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:30:23 CDT 2010

Again, I fail to see any real instances of bad behavior here.  More likely,
when the box was put with the hiker box, it was assumed by whomever opened
it that it was fair game.  Just two instances of misjudgment conjoined that
led to a bad result.  It's possible that there was malevolent intent, but I
doubt it.

I also don't believe that there was a man behind the grassy knoll.