[pct-l] Ipod found at Warner Springs.

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:18:52 CDT 2010

Hmmm.

This could indicate a basic misunderstanding about what a "hiker box" is.
Also, that this wasn't a one time event with Sugar Momma.

Carolyn!  How are you?  It's Gourmet from Kick Off.  Hope that all is well
and the weather only generated a great story for later. If you get a chance
let me know how you're doing.