[pct-l] "FLOTSAM" Money lost on the trail

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed May 5 08:39:19 CDT 2010

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE GOLD COINS !!!
YES,....THEY ARE MINE.......I always carry a sack of gold coins with me on the trail.  Please return them to me as soon as possible. I will pay an extra generous reward for the return of my precious "FLOTSAM" gold coins.
Switchback replies: This is an outrage!  Anyone knows that gold found on the trail is pirate gold.  Any pieces of gold found on the trail are pieces of eight.  I demand any silver, platinum or gold found on the trail be returned to me, the rightful owner.  All of this is loot, I mean proceeds, from my hiking expeditions.  I always make a profit on my hiking trips.  I ransom off hiking captives for a nice profit.    This is like gun running in the old days.  Down by our former border the Mexican drug cartels and human trafficers have nothing on me.  I thank you.
=