[pct-l] "FLOTSAM" Money lost on the trail

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed May 5 12:57:52 CDT 2010

NO,....THEY  ARE  NOT.....THEY  ARE  MINE !!!
I lost them on the trail, therefore they are  "FLOTSAM"  and they are mine.

I never got raided or plundered by you so therefore they are not
"booty"  but  "FLOTSAM"  and should be returned to the rightful
owner,...."ME".

And don't you even dare thinking about raiding and plundering me.
I'M  WARNING  YOU  SWITCHBACK....I also carry a pre-loaded front loader
cannon, 10 cast iron canon balls, a sack of black powder and matches at
the ready to blow your a$$ clear off the trail.
I was a bazooka gunner in the USMC  and can blow your rear end off  at a
100 yard....no sweat.

So, if you guys see somebody running through the bushes with his rear
end on fire,....it's Switchback, running where the rabbits wouldn't go.

So there,...I said all I wanted to say,...perhaps more than I should
have said  and will now sign off.

To my hiker babe admirers I say, until we meet again, my scrumptious
little ones, sleep tight and dream of me and only me tonight.
To my hiker friends I say....farewell, it has been nice knowing all of
you and chatting on the list with you.
Hope to see you all on the trail someday.

Until then,...."HAPPY  TRAILS".

JMT Reinhold