[pct-l] Class of '09 DVD

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Wed May 5 17:15:20 CDT 2010

>In all the chatter about this year's Kick-Off I haven't seen any mention of
>the Class of '09 DVD.  Was it presented?  Is it available somewhere?

Shhhhhh...  Now you've gone and opened that can of worms.  Haven't you heard that sleeping dogs should be left well alone.

Mystic didn't finish the '09 DVD by the kickoff and thus it wasn't shown.  I think it was '07 that there was some last minute work done at the kickoff to get it done in time.  This time around, there has been no official word on whether or not its still being worked on and when it might be finished.  I know most of the class of '09 appreciates the hard work needed to do one of these class slideshows and as long as it gets done in the end, all is well.  However, due to the lack of any real info, some at the kickoff were wondering if Mystic ran off tor Mexico and if someone else needed to step up and finish it.  But thats just speculation as none of us knew and so the stories just kept getting better and better as the beer flowed over the course of a few days.  Actually, I think the problem is Mystic made it tough on himself as he didn't really limit the quantity on what was sent to him and didn't have some of thestrict rules on organizing that I saw from some of the previous years.  I'm sure he'll eventually pull through and we'll be impressed with the result... Probably.

-Miner