[pct-l] Hiker-friendly motels

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Fri May 7 11:46:43 CDT 2010

>Which are the hiker-friendly motels in Lone Pine, Independence, and Bishop?

I liked my 2 night stay at the Courthouse Motel in Indpedence.  It's located next to the PO and the road tht goes up to Onion Valley TH.  It had WiFi and a frig. in the room.  As I was a hiker, they gave me a large bottle of shampo to use as well as a large trash bag.  They served us hikers breakfast when I was there last year (breakfast burritos one morning, cereal and toast the next).  Though I spent a day up in Bishop, I didn't stay overnight there and I never went to Lone Pine.

-Miner