[pct-l] Hiker-friendly motels

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri May 7 12:14:57 CDT 2010

Good morning, all,

I will also vouch for the Courthouse Motel in Independence -- fine, helpful
folks.  I was particularly grateful for my two nights there because it
included my first zero-day since the Kick-Off.

In Lone Pine the Whitney Portal Hostel is great.  It’s new, clean, and
friendly, and the multiple-bed dorm-type rooms are only in the $-teens.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09