[pct-l] Flip Flop?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri May 7 13:45:47 CDT 2010

Good morning, Evan,

Take a look at
http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/ftpref/support/water/westwide/snowpack/wy2010/snow1005.giffor
a view of snowpack north of California.
I agree with PCT-Mom that June 1 is too early to start south from Manning,
even though they show somewhat below average accumulation.  Both the north
and the south ends of Oregon, and the south end of Washington are about
average in accumulation.  That means a mid-June start anywhere here –
meaning Oregon or Washington.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09