[pct-l] Good shoes

Kathryn Doiron kdoiron at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:30:21 CDT 2010

Patagonia makes the Bly for women and it is dubbed a boot but is actually a
stiff shoe.  Breaks in faster then a boot but needs waterproofing.  The
footplate is quite stiff and is great for walking on rocks.  Not so great if
you have really wide feet, and they run a size small so go up one size.

Also check out some of Inov*'s stuff, a few of their shoes have very stiff
footplates as well, I think it is the Rocliff line.

I have tried the Bly and liked them except for the narrowness of the toes, I
haven't tried the Inov8's.

kathryn

--
Kayaking gear reviews by kayakers for kayakers
Check us out at http://kayakgearreviews.org/