[pct-l] On the Dangers of the UL Mentality

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 08:08:21 CDT 2010

It's really difficult to hike while wearing your down sleeping bag.  Why not go the extra pound and be safe from extreme cold and wind if you find yourself in a situation when you must hike out ? ? ?  This might be a more likely situation if you go ULTRA LIGHT.  I say - always be prepared for whatever happens - then you have more options.
MendoRider