[pct-l] Lytle Creek water cache

Susan Goodwin photosusan1 at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 14:41:03 CDT 2010

FYI to all you thirsty hikers:  There is currently a NEW water cache located in Lytle Creek just before you approach the shooting range. Look for the writing on the road at the green bridge (located over the dried out creek bed - right hand side of the road) right before the shooting range. We drove to Lytle Creek last night with Balls (a thru-hiker) and stocked 20 gallons of water under the bridge (5/8/10).  Balls told us that water would be much appreciated by hikers and we decided that would be the best location.  Enjoy!  (Thanks Balls for looking out for all the hikers).

Susan and Ray

Wrightwood Trail Angels

photosusan1 at hotmail.com