[pct-l] 1-888-PC-TRAIL anyone else heard of this?

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:13:57 CDT 2010

Is that what I should tell the mothers, wives and kids who call me looking
for news of their family members ?? We become more than just a place to flop
and do laundry. Maybe not you, but lots of other hikers and worried family
members are in touch with us constantly after the folks they are concerned
about hit our radar. Trail angels are the hikers support network all the way
from Campo. We know all the Angels do the same thing for "their" hikers.
It's just the way we are.

Maybe "responsible" is the wrong term. We do it out of love.

Andrea Dinsmore
PCT MOM
Skykomish, WA area