[pct-l] 1-888-PC-TRAIL anyone else heard of this?

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:14:59 CDT 2010

24 beers in 24 miles in 24 hours.  I know, it's irresponsible.

Andrea.  I trail angel.  I trail angeled at Mike Herarra's for him for five
days at the end of April.  I made clear that I use water caches and are
grateful for them.  You miss the point, but make mine and, I believe, that
of the previous poster who drew such an impassioned response from you and to
which I added.

I will be trail angeling from Sonora Pass to Etna Summit this year.

Accepting offered hospitality one thing.  You've made it clear that I am
unwelcome for having a differing viewpoint.  Again, point taken and made.