[pct-l] Big Walker Pass Food Ruck Marketing Ploy

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon May 10 01:39:13 CDT 2010

Yes, once again Manyon Ed is putting on the Walker Pass Food Ruck for PCT hikers.  This is a must attend event.  It is the afternoon of Thursday, June 3 to Sunday June 6.

Meet many of your PCT heroes, like yours truly, Switchback the Trail Pirate.  Tons of food and drinks are free at the campground just down the hill and west of the trail at Walker Pass.  I am bringing the Trader's Joe cookies, donuts/rolls, M&M's, and chips.  Others are bringing other goodies for breakfast, lunch, and dinners.

This is stupendous.  This is unbelievable.  This is a Trail Angel event of biblical proportions.  I might even open a Pirate's Lair table and paint shelter stakes florescent orange, etc., for you like at the Kickoff.  I might even campout with the hikers in my hammock, but will probably sneak off to a nice motel in Kernville and a delicious trout dinner - like I had last year over looking the river and the rafters.

Mid June is Manyon Ed's birthday, so do not forget to wish him a Happy Birthday too.

Very humbly submitted for your consideration,

Your obedient servant, Switchback