[pct-l] might need a ride to the border

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue May 11 17:56:58 CDT 2010

you can get a ride for $10 from these folks, if you buy it today

Coupon for a ride ANYWHERE in San Diego County for $10

http://www.groupon.com/deals/terramoto-transportation

# Must Purchase online before midnight tonight (pacific time)
# Expires 11/12/2010
# Limit 4 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per use.
24-hour advance reservation recommended. Tax and gratuity not
included. No cash back. Not valid with other offers.